PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)
Modular programmable logic controller (PLC) featuring high-speeds and expanded memory. Easily record all PLC data with synchronized video to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot when a production error occurs. These PLCs also seamlessly connect to other factory automation sensors and devices.
Resolve Problems Quickly with the Machine Operation Recorder Function
The Machine Operation Recorder function records all equipment information before and after a shutdown.
This enables immediate identification of the cause of the problem, allowing for shortened recovery time and improved operational availability through fundamental countermeasures.
- Recording : All equipment data from devices, cameras, and events are automatically recorded.
- Playback : View linked playback of various data sources recorded from the moments before the problem occurred.
- Analysis : Automatically analyze ladder programs and view tree diagrams of related devices.
Prevent Problems with Symptom Monitoring
Constantly monitor the cycle time, device operating times, and waveform data (temperature, pressure, torque, etc.) for each scan cycle. Alerts for equipment behavior changes help prevent problems before they start.
Program-less Communication Options with KV-X COM
Connect seamlessly to factory automation devices and PLCs.
Program-less PLC networking capability that supports 4 major industrial networks.
Use KV-X MOTION for Positioning/Motion Control
From positioning applications with a limited number of axes to multiple axes synchonization control, KV-X MOTION is designed to meet a wide range of demands.
KV-8000A with Built-In OPC UA Server Function
- Connectable to various devices and upper level systems via an international standard
- Advanced security ensures safe data communication
- Easily configurable with no intermediate PC required